Did you know that the TeamstersCare Notice of Privacy Practices describes your rights regarding your protected health information?
Flu Vaccines are available to TeamstersCare/Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Participants
TeamstersCare Flu Clinics and Flu Vaccines are available to members, spouses and dependents who are enrolled in TeamstersCare BCBS coverage.
- No cost when given by a participating provider (a copay may apply if the vaccine is given as part of a doctor’s visit)
- Present your BCBS medical card (not pharmacy)
Approved settings to receive a flu shot:
- Your PCP’s office
- Limited Service Clinic (ex: CVS Minute Clinic)
- Urgent Care Center
- Community Health Center
- City or town’s Public Access Clinic
- Outpatient department of a hospital
To find a TeamstersCare/BCBS provider, members can:
- Log into MyBlue, then go to Find a Doctor & Estimate Costs
- Call TeamstersCare BCBS Member Services at 1-800-241-0803 – the phone number on the front of your ID card