Did you know that your dependent children can be eligible for benefits up to the end of the month they turn age 26?
January is Readiness for Change Month
The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to begin to make changes toward a more healthy lifestyle. Setting goals can help you chart your path to a successful and healthier 2019.
There are 2 types of goals: long-term and short-term. A long-term goal is something that you want to accomplish in the future and takes a long time to achieve. Short-term goals are things that you want to accomplish in the near future. Short-term goals help you accomplish your long-term goals.
Here are some tips for setting and reaching your health goals:
- Write down your long-term and short-term goals
- Make sure your goals are specific
- Track your progress to help you stay motivated
- Update you goals as you move forward
- Focus on small goals one at a time
- When you reach a goal, reward yourself before setting the next one
- Prepare for setbacks so you know how to deal with them and remain positive
- Get support from friends, family, support groups, or a professional