Did you know that your Blue Cross Plan covers limited service clinics for obtaining non-urgent medical care without an appointment for a $15.00 copay?
January is Readiness for Change Month
The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to begin to make changes toward a more healthy lifestyle. Setting goals can help you chart your path to a successful and healthier 2019.
There are 2 types of goals: long-term and short-term. A long-term goal is something that you want to accomplish in the future and takes a long time to achieve. Short-term goals are things that you want to accomplish in the near future. Short-term goals help you accomplish your long-term goals.
Here are some tips for setting and reaching your health goals:
- Write down your long-term and short-term goals
- Make sure your goals are specific
- Track your progress to help you stay motivated
- Update you goals as you move forward
- Focus on small goals one at a time
- When you reach a goal, reward yourself before setting the next one
- Prepare for setbacks so you know how to deal with them and remain positive
- Get support from friends, family, support groups, or a professional