Did you know that TeamstersCare has two walk-in pharmacies where you can fill your prescriptions and get personalized assistance from our dedicated TeamstersCare pharmacist right away?
March is Workplace Eye Wellness Month
Handling eye injuries in the workplace
Whether an injury is suffered at the workplace, playing sports, or from doing projects around the home, it is extremely important to be able to recognize an eye injury when it happens.
If you have or witness a person with the following, medical attention should be sought immediately:
- Pain or difficulty seeing
- The pupil is of an unusual size or shape
- A cut or torn eyelid
- Blood is evident in the eye
- One eye moves differently or not as well as the other
- An object is in the eye or under the lid and is not easily removable
- One eye protrudes more than the other
Know what to do
Click Here to read this month’s important informational flyer.