Did you know that all full-time Active and Moving & Storage and Trade Show members have a life insurance benefit of $50,000 and that you can call Charlestown Member Services anytime to update your beneficiary?
March Newsletter: Nutrition
Five Tips for Your Fridge Makeover
- Vegetables – Try incorporating green, red, orange, andyellow vegetables into your diet. Pair veggies with your favorite dips, such as carrots with hummus or celery with peanut butter.
- Nuts and nut butters – These will last longer when stored in the fridge. Try walnuts, almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, or cashews.
- Fruit – Remember that fresh, frozen, dried, and canned fruits all count. Add a tablespoon of raisins or dried apricots to your morning oatmeal.
- Eggs – Use a mug to scramble eggs for a quick breakfast or snack. Toss in raw veggies and a tablespoon of cheese for added flavor!
- Salsa – A fresh salsa with tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro, and onions is a fun and yummy way to incorporate veggies into your diet.