Did you know that the TeamstersCare Notice of Privacy Practices describes your rights regarding your protected health information?
October is Women’s Health Month
The sooner breast cancer is diagnosed, the better the odds are for successfully treating it.
Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump or thickening in or near the breast or in the underarm that persists through the menstrual cycle
- A mass or lump, which may feel as small as a pea
- A change in the size, shape, or contour of the breast
- A blood-stained or clear fluid discharge from the nipple
- A change in the feel or appearance of the skin on the breast or nipple
- Redness of the skin on the breast or nipple
- An area that is distinctly different from any other area on either breast
- A marble-like hardened area under the skin