Did you know you can call the Blue Care line 1-888-247-BLUE (2583) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and speak to a registered nurse?
October is Women’s Health Month
The sooner breast cancer is diagnosed, the better the odds are for successfully treating it.
Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump or thickening in or near the breast or in the underarm that persists through the menstrual cycle
- A mass or lump, which may feel as small as a pea
- A change in the size, shape, or contour of the breast
- A blood-stained or clear fluid discharge from the nipple
- A change in the feel or appearance of the skin on the breast or nipple
- Redness of the skin on the breast or nipple
- An area that is distinctly different from any other area on either breast
- A marble-like hardened area under the skin