Did you know that the TeamstersCare Notice of Privacy Practices describes your rights regarding your protected health information?
Recovery Assistance during the COVID-19 Pandemic
September is National Recovery Month. The TeamstersCare EAP department’s goal for September is to increase awareness and provide a better understanding of mental health and addiction. We acknowledge and support those who are on their journey to recovery and offer support to families who have lost loves ones to the addiction battle.
The Pandemic can be socially isolating and may cause a variety of emotions. If you feel sad, irritable, worried or are drinking excessively, you’re not alone. These are difficult times, but help is available.
- Call TeamstersCare Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at 1-800-851-8326. You can speak with a trained professional, set up one-on-one counseling, and more
- Reach out to telehealth services at www.WellConnection.com or download the app from the App Store
- Attend a TeamstersCare recovery group meeting
– RAFT: Referral and Follow up Team
– WIL: Women in Labor, Recovery group
– GRG: Grief Recovery Group
Thank you to our recovery community which has assisted many Teamster brothers and sisters in their time of need. Some contact information is listed below:
- Learn to Cope for families https://www.learn2cope.org/
- MOAR (Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery) https://www.moar-recovery.org/ Join their virtual recovery event on 9/23/20.
For more information, please contact TeamstersCare EAP at 1-800-851-8326
e-mail Leslie Russell at email@example.com