Did you know that the TeamstersCare Notice of Privacy Practices describes your rights regarding your protected health information?
TeamstersCare 2022 Seasonal Flu Vaccine Program
The Teamsters Union 25 Health Services & Insurance Plan Trustees are pleased to offer the seasonal flu vaccine program once again this fall. Flu vaccine for eligible members and their eligible spouses (dependent children are not covered through this program) is provided at no cost to you. Below are the only dates and times, and no appointment is necessary.
Schrafft’s City Center
529 Main Street, Suite 209
Charlestown, MA 02129
- Saturday, October 1, 2022 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Retiree Chapter Breakfast
Irish American Club
177 West Street
Malden, MA 02148
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 9:00 am – 10:30 am
4 Meeting House Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
- Thursday, October 6, 2022 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 22, 2022 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
1214 Park Street
Stoughton, MA 02071
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 29, 2022 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Additionally, TeamstersCare participants with medical/pharmacy benefits may receive a no-cost flu shot by using their BCBS or Express Scripts card at an in-network provider.
TeamstersCare Flu Vaccine Coverage
In addition to TeamstersCare Flu Clinics, Flu Vaccines are available to members, retirees, spouses and dependents who are enrolled in TeamstersCare Medical and/or Pharmacy coverage. There is no cost-sharing associated with flu vaccines.
Present your BCBS medical card for flu vaccine coverage in the following settings (a copay may apply if the vaccine is given as part of a doctor’s visit):
- Your PCP’s office
- Limited Service Clinic (ex: CVS Minute Clinic)
- Urgent Care Center
- Community Health Center
- City or town’s Public Access Clinic
- Outpatient department of a hospital
To find a TeamstersCare/BCBS provider, members can:
- Log into MyBlue, then go to Find a Doctor & Estimate Costs
- Call TeamstersCare BCBS Member Services at 1-800-241-0803 – the phone number on the front of your ID card
Present your Express Scripts pharmacy card for flu vaccine coverage at any retail pharmacy in the TeamstersCare/Express Scripts network.
- Please remember that Walgreens, Walmart and Sam’s Club are not part of the TeamstersCare/Express Scripts pharmacy network