Did you know that members must notify TeamstersCare of any change in family status such as an address change, a marriage, a birth or a divorce within 30 days of the event?
TeamstersCare 2023 Seasonal Flu Vaccine Program
The Teamsters Union 25 Health Services & Insurance Plan Trustees are pleased to offer the seasonal flu vaccine program once again this fall. Flu vaccine for eligible members and their eligible spouses (dependent children are not covered through this program) is provided at no cost to you. Below are the only dates and times, and no appointment is necessary.
Schrafft’s City Center
529 Main Street, Suite 209
Charlestown, MA 02129
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, October 21, 2023 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Retiree Chapter Breakfast
Irish American Club
177 West Street
Malden, MA 02148
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 9:00 am – 10:00 am
4 Meeting House Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
- Saturday, October 7, 2023 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Monday, October 30, 2023** 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
1214 Park Street
Stoughton, MA 02071
- Monday, October 23, 2023** 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday, November 4, 2023 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
** The TeamstersCare Audiologist will provide complimentary Hearing Screenings at the flu vaccine clinics on Monday, October 23rd and Monday, October 30th, 2023. No appointment is needed.
TeamstersCare Flu Vaccine Coverage
In addition to TeamstersCare Flu Clinics, Flu Vaccines are available to members, retirees, spouses and dependents who are enrolled in TeamstersCare Medical and/or Pharmacy coverage. There is no cost-sharing associated with flu vaccines.
Present your BCBS medical card for flu vaccine coverage in the following settings (a copay may apply if the vaccine is given as part of a doctor’s visit):
- Your PCP’s office
- Limited Service Clinic (ex: CVS Minute Clinic)
- Urgent Care Center
- Community Health Center
- City or town’s Public Access Clinic
- Outpatient department of a hospital
To find a TeamstersCare/BCBS provider, members can:
- Log into MyBlue, then go to Find a Doctor & Estimate Costs
- Call TeamstersCare BCBS Member Services at 1-800-241-0803 – the phone number on the front of your ID card
Present your Express Scripts pharmacy card for flu vaccine coverage at any retail pharmacy in the TeamstersCare/Express Scripts network.
- Please remember that Walgreens, Walmart and Sam’s Club are not part of the TeamstersCare/Express Scripts pharmacy network