Did you know that your Blue Cross Plan covers limited service clinics for obtaining non-urgent medical care without an appointment for a $15.00 copay?
TeamstersCare Team Steps Challenge – Complete the Challenge and earn 25 Points/Dollars
Challenge runs from April 27 – May 24, 2020
- New to 2020, the steps challenge will be powered by Virgin Pulse. This will be a more interactive challenge than last year, having you travel around the world and learn more about new places. Get ready to trek! You’ve got 8 thrilling summits, from Morocco to Nepal to visit. Rally your crew to top them all. You’ll catch the world’s most beautiful sights — and its toughest terrain.
- To complete this challenge, your team must walk and total of a certain number of steps to unlock each destination. So, for example, each member on a team of 10 will walk 7,000 steps, totaling 70,000 steps, to reach a particular destination. With this challenge, you can also log an activity that will translate to steps, such as boxing or yoga.
- To enroll in the challenge, you will need to complete a one-time registration on the Virgin Pulse site. Simply enroll by logging into your ahealthyme account, click the Healthy Together challenge banner, where you will be brought to the Virgin Pulse site for registration. When registering, be sure to use your name as it appears on your BCBS I.D. card. After that, feel free to track on the website or by downloading the Virgin Pulse mobile app in the App store on your tablet or mobile device.
- You must join the challenge during the week of April 27th in order to earn points.
- Your steps must be logged on the Virgin Pulse site or app to count toward this challenge. If you have a Fitbit or any other wearable tracking device, you may connect it to the site or app for your steps to sync automatically. To successfully complete the challenge, steps must be uploaded/synced by Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- The Winning Team is the team with the most steps by the end of the syncing deadline of May 27, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Winning Team members will earn an additional 25 points/dollars for a total of 50 points/dollars for this challenge!